Monday, June 15, 2009

Burton for Certain






So I made a couple goofy Superman drawings while working on Tim Burton's version of the movie a while ago. What I did had NOTHING to do with the script and is in no way representative of what they were going to do. Then I made Ed Wood Super Hands for Comic Book Nerd (from TwoMorrows- an imperishable classic!) combining a bunch of names from Burton movies. I don't generally like his movies or go to see his movies. The last one I actually liked was Beetlejuice, and now that I think about it, that might be the only one. I workd on Mars Attacks but don't think that one ever quite figured out what it was...
Aaaaaaaaaand here also are the Haunted Mansioning lenticularization of Mr Burton himself for your viewing pleasure. Oh wait! I forgot- I also liked Ed Wood!

1 comment:

traumador said...

WOW! I thought I was the only person who wasn't a Burton nut...

Funny enough Beetlejuice is my favourite as well... though I did enjoy Sleepy Hollow and Ed Wood.

A Burton Superman... that hurts the brain to think about. At least it would have been more exciting then Superman Returns, I guess.

Love the concept sketches as usual